Hello Fellow Readers,
Over the past few months I have been watching videos and looking at posts and images on other people’s Bullet Journals and been jotting down what I could do with one. I feel I would find having and using one very beneficial and it will leave my cupboards less scattered with paper. This is a fib, although I do have bits of paper lying around the house, so to collate it all in one place would be so useful.
Below I have spoke about a few things I would find would help me and why I have chosen the specific subjects and actions.
– Water intake – I feel this would be a great way of helping me drink more water. I am quite a visual person, so if I know that I would be tracking it, I would be looking forward to doing so. This is a must have tracker.
– Food diary – A lot of the time I cook a varied amount of meals, but none of them I do not feel are as healthy as they could be. I need to cooking and start eating healthier and exercising more.
– Headspace– This is an amazing app which enables you to sit down for ten minutes per day and clear your head. It is really beneficial and I would recommend it to anybody.
– Gratitude – I thought this would be a good idea for me, as I do not feel I talk a lot about gratitude. I feel I take a lot for granted. I have many things in life to be grateful for.
– Reading – I am an avid reader, although recently I have not been able to pick up my book and sit and read. I’m not sure whether or not it’s because I read a lot of the same author or not, but this could be the case. I cannot say this has happened before though.
Other things I could include within my Bullet Journal are:
- Doodles, although I’m terrible at drawing
- Lists, as I am forever making them and to have them all in one place would be so useful
Thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoyed this post. Be sure to leave your links to your bullet journal posts in the comments for insights onto your trackers etc.