Hello fellow Readers,
I had forgotten that I’d also been nominated by someone else. Amy, my love, I hope you can forgive me.
I would like to Thank the lovely Amy from Blogmoo for nominating me. So, thank you.
1. If someone was to play you in a movie about your life, who would it be and why?
I have absolutely no idea. Nobody knows me well enough to portray me in a movie feature.
2. If you could only eat one food group (e.g. Italian, Chinese, Veg) for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Indian, as the variety they cater is lovely. Although I would stick to my favourite dish. The Chicken Tikka Masala.
3. All time favourite TV series/book.
All time favourite TV series would have to be Hart of Dixie, although there are many more I could choose from.
All time favorite book. Now you’re asking me a toughy!! I would have to choose The Christmas Fairytales: The MacGregor Brides, written by Nora Roberts, as, if it wasn’t for that book I wouldn’t have come across so many amazing goodreads, let alone a fantastic author.
4. Who is your idol and why.
I have many, although I must say my children are my idols, as they have such great characters and are so well behaved. They really are my world.
5. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and what would you see?
There are so many beautiful places in the worlld I’d love to visit, but New York has definitely been at the top of the list for some time. I would go and see the Empire State building.
6. Someone is on the phone for you, its an urgent call. Who would this person be…. Would you even take the call?
It would most likely be my partner, yes I would answer it, as it would be regarding our children.
7. Quick, what animal are you….?
8. If you could learn any skill, what would that be?
Again. There are so many. To see into the future, or be invisible.
9. Based on question 8, why have you not yet learnt this skill, what has stopped you?
I’m not psychic, nor is it possible to go invisible.
10. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be.
There are many jobs I would love to do, but I’m going to have to say being an Interior Designer.
11. If you could splat anyone in the face with a pie who would it be? You must justify your answer.
My partner, he just does not listen.