Hello Fellow Readers,
Not so long ago, I saw Kisses of Jess participate in this tag, and thought I’d give it a try.
Answer the questions
Credit the creator- Camryn -the writing crafter
Tag 5 people
1. Where do you typically write your blog posts?
I find I more often than not write my blog posts in my living room
2. How long does it generally take you to write a book review?
It takes as long as it needs. With me, it really depends on how much detail I’m going to be putting into it.
3. When did you start your book blog?
I started my book blog on the 1st of January 2016.
4. What is the worst thing about having a book blog, in you opinion?
In my opinion, the worst thing about having a book blog is there are so many things you can write about. Although I suppose that isn’t too much of a bad thing. I guess, reading books of genres that you just aren’t that into and writing a review. Even giving a book a bad review.
5. What is the best thing about having a book blog, in your opinion?
In my opinion, writing reviews, talking with other readers and receiving great recommendations from others.
6. What blog post have you had the most fun writing so far?
The blog post I have enjoyed writing so far, I think, is this one. It is about something I love doing and talking about.
7. What is your favourite type of blog post to write?
My blog consists of many niches, but I would have to say book reviews.
8. When do you typically write?
Really I can write any time but I mainly wait until in the evenings when my children are in bed and my partner is working. I can focus more then, not that I cannot with others around.
9. Do you review every book you read?
I will not lie, I try to, just because I like to give my readers a bit of an insight on all the books I read. They are all within the same genre and written by the same author.
I’ll let you in to a little secret, I am currently in the middle of writing several book reviews. Why, you may ask? Because I was a bit of a ninky nonk and didn’t review it straight after finishing reading the books. Lesson learned.
10. How do you write your book reviews? With a cup of tea, Netflix, cuddles with your pet?
I tend to write my book reviews with a cup of tea and a snack, when we have some in the house.
11. When do you write your book reviews? Straight after reading the book? Two weeks after finishing the book?
Well, as I explained in Q9, I have left several book reviews too long, and am drafting them out now with great difficulty.
I have learnt my lesson by doing this, as I used to write them straight after reading the book, then I got into too many books, and they just slipped my mind.
12. How often do you post?
I used to post once a week, I am currently posting daily, but it will soon go back to three to four times a week, depending on my ideas, although I currently have many I’m working on at a time.
Well, I hope you enjoyed reading my answers.
Please don’t forget to like, comment and maybe follow if you enjoyed what you read.
Thank you so much for reading.